VOOR JANSSEN PHARMACEUTICA, ONDERDEEL VAN JOHNSON EN JOHNSON CAMPUS BEERSE, ZIJN WIJ OP ZOEK NAAR:
- A temporary position for a Research Associate is available in the Janssen Research &
Development Neuroscience Discovery Therapeutic Area focusing on neurodegenerative
diseases. Duration of the position is 1 year.
- The candidate should have knowledge in basic cell culture technology and biochemical
methodologies. Previous exposure to sandwich immunoassays, western blotting,
immunoprecipitation technologies is advantageous
- Experience in animal euthanasia and tissue collection is advantageous but not required
- The candidate will be responsible for conducting research in assigned areas within a
multidisciplinary team under the supervision of a scientist.
- Supports the projects by performing scientific experiments, analyses/tasks in
assigned areas. After introduction into the technology / tasks this will be
- Involved in running and analysing scientific experiments under the supervision
and guidance of a scientist.
o Records all information obtained in experiments according to established
procedures. Ensures that records and raw data are properly retained.
- Provides documentation and prepares technical reports, manuscripts, and other
documents that record data or results.
o-Interacts with existing research teams and projects to share knowledge and
- The candidate works as a member of a team and together with the supervisor is
responsible for organizing own time and resources in an optimal fashion. Pro-active in
identifying opportunities for greater productivity/accuracy.
- As part of a multidisciplinary and international project team, the candidate will support
drug development projects for neurodegenerative diseases.
- Candidates have at least a bachelor¿s degree in biology or related area-
- Felasa B attest is advantageous
- 0 to 3 years of work experience (internship) in biotech area.
- Accurate and reliable.
- Flexible and able to deal with change.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Reading, speaking and writing skills in Dutch and English.
email@example.com_1248@randstad.be 014/ 60 71 13
014/ 60 71 13
Organisatie Randstad Medical
Job Associate Scientist
Naam Randstad Medical
Adres Access Building, Keizer Karellaan 586, bus 8
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.