As Clinical Sales, you will support the Product Specialist and the Sales team of Belgium on the planning and organization of various European market leading surgical product categories to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company and will work especially with sales and marketing.
You will work in Brussels, Wallonia and Luxemburg.
- Supporting the Sales team with trials and tenders; providing the hospital staff with valuable information and knowledge on our products
- Providing category expertise and uncover market needs via face-to-face customer interactions, including product presentations, training, in-servicing, and product trials/evaluations
- Supporting the Product specialist in the planning, organization and control of various European market leading surgical product categories to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives
- Communicating with all functional areas of the company, especially sales and marketing
- Experience as nurse in operating room
- Analytical and problem-solving approach with ability to be assertive, take initiative, and get the job done attitude
- Experience in the medical devices branch is a plus
- Previous experiences within sales, marketing or product management is a plus
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication (written and verbal), and follow-up skills
- Proficient with computers, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Languages: fluent in French and English
- Willing to travel within the region
We will help you building your career according to your will. You will also be working in a dynamic environment with an attractive package according to your experience.