Our client – one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
You are a specialist in Quality system especially for CAPA and Deviation?
Contact us : Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of a Deviation & Capa Consultant is to create (if necessary), follow up and close the deviations and CAPA across the environment. You will ensure Quality Oversight on the application of the systems by large and diversified operational area.
You will :
- Manage and Coordinate activities related to Deviation and CAPA Quality Systems.
- Quality Systems Contact for CAPA Globalization process & quality alert Global QA CAPA Team.
- Manage and Coordinate continuous improvement of Deviations and Capa Systems and ensures processes are optimized in terms of compliance and efficiency.
- Contribute to the decreased in the number deviations and CAPA of the unit.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Problem solving and achievement oriented
- Master degree in Science (Pharmacist, Engineer or equivalent)
- Former relevant industrial experience or equivalent in pharmaceutical Prod., Valid. or QA in a biopharmaceutical.
- A previous experience in a QA department is a real asset.
- Relevant experience in GXP (GMP,…)
Wat bieden wij?
We offer an attractive salary with extra-legal advantages :
- Group insurance
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers of 7 euros gross per working day
- Reimbursement km or company car
- Monthly allowance (50 euros net per month)
- A 13th month
A rate as freelance is also possible
Charlotte D'Hontcharlotte.email@example.com ">
Organisatie Randstad Medical
Job Deviation and CAPA Specialist
Naam Randstad Medical
Adres Access Building, Keizer Karellaan 586, bus 8
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.